Do you expect more from your Instagram bio link? Do you want to share several links through your Instagram? If yes, then here you will come across three tools which allow you to present links to your followers who click on your Instagram bio.
Get 5 links promoted for one Instagram Account
One of the easy to execute solution is Linktree which allows you to get more from your Instagram bio link. The tool helps you to generate a personalized link to team up in your Instagram profile. When an audience clicks your custom link, they will come on a page with several links you desire to share like link for signup or signup for a blog post. Linktree allows you to share up to 5 links.
A remarkable feature is that Linktree profile link is teamed with Instagram handle, even in the free version. Even the free version has unlimited links, three Linktree themes and report on the aggregate click number of every link.
At $6 per month, you can get Linktree aid version which has daily report of your link traffic, team evaluation, personalized styles and buttons, option to schedule links and integrate your Facebook pixel and target and re-target visitors of Linktree
In order to add Linktree to your pro:
- Just visit Linktr.ee and Sign Up.
- Sign in to the Instagram account you want to link and provide access to Linktree.
- Choose your plan and fill in your details and end the signup procedure.
- Now click n green button on your Linktree dashboard to start creating the link lists you have to share through your bio link on Instagram.
- As your Linktree dashboard appears, click on the green button to start creating the links you desire to share through the bio link of your Insta account.
- On the My Links area, type the link title in the primary line. Title is what the users will see in the list. In the second line, add the destination URL. You can also include additional links by clicking on Add New Button/ Links. If you want to rearrange the order of the link and get a preview, you can do that as well.
- Now, with the Linktree profile link with you, all you need to do is include it in your Insta bio. You will get it in the top right corner. Copy- paste your Linktree URL in the Instagram Bio and you’re ready.
Handle several links for Client Instagram Accounts
For one user account, Lnk.Bio will work like Linktree. The free version of Lnk.Bio will give you unlimited links but not branded URL as Linktree provides. Rather, it will give you regular unique URL. In order to get personalized URL in Lnk.Bio, you have to sign up for the Pro-monthly or Pro-lifetime plan.
Though Linktree and Lnk.Bio render similar functionality for single accounts, but Lnk.Bio stands apart as it helps in handling multiple client accounts on Instagram. The price of 3 accounts starts at $1.99/ month. Every clientele will get branded URL and you can handle client link without any Instagram passcode.
Start by adding a free account to your Instagram profile. Click Start Now on Lnk.Bio home page. Sign in on your Instagram account and click login via Instagram button. Enter your username and pass and click Authorize.
After signing in, re-do the step again. The procedure is same for both Lnk.Bio and Linktree But in Lnk.Bio the URL is available before the title. In the New Link Box, type the destination URL in the first line and then the title and click Add Link Now.
Include as many links you want and when done, click Get Your URL. Lastly, copy paste your unique URL in the Instagram bio.
Show Several Links with Related Images
Similar to Linktree and Lnk.Bio, Link in Profile marks the site link in your Instagram profile to a links page. But Link in Profile displays the image from your Insta post with every link.
The procedure for personalizing your links page is very simple. Every time you share a video or image on your Instagram, Link in Profile allows you to easily add it to your links list. Link in Profile doesn’t provide you a free version but does give you a free 3o day trial option for any plan you choose. Once the free version is over, personal plans start at $9.99 per month and feature a dedicated landing page which is branded with your Instagram picture and handle.
- To begin the free trial and to see how Link in Profile functions, click Start Free Trial on its website. Log in to your Instagram and authorize Link in Profile to check our profile and media. Then give the email id you want to use for Link in Profile interaction.
- Once the signup procedure is done, you come to your Link in Profile dashboard where you will witness your unique URL, stats and post links. You can edit your post links too. Begin creating your page of linked pictures and videos by clicking on the Links tab.
- The Links tab showcases all your Instagram posts so you just have to set up those you want to feature on your links page. Beside every image, click Tap to Add a Link button. You will see tab to add a link, description and title. Click Save and you’re done.
- Once the link is saved, you can select to keep your link hidden, visible or pinned on your links page. After importing the posts to Link in Profile, you can set up custom links, descriptions of posts and titles.
- Once you’re done, come to your dashboard, copy the unique URL and paste it in the Instagram bio. The website link will be sent to anyone who clicks on your links pages and takes them where you want your audience to go. With your profile name and picture above, it reflect great branding too!
If you are using your Instagram profile for the purpose of social media marketing, the link in your bio is very powerful. The above mentioned three tools allow you to use this link to permit the followers several opportunities to join your mail list or come to your sales page helping you transform your visitors, followers to loyal fans and subscribers.